|click to enlarge|
The latest AccuWeather Regional Radar:
Here are some suggestions:
Three important points:
- Power failures are possible.
- You could be snowed in for a considerable time.
- You want nothing to do with this storm if you are traveling by air. Waivers have been issued, please see my Airline Crisis Survival Guide (written in the wake of a similar blizzard) for excellent advice how to handle this situation.
So, what should you do if you live in this region?
- Do not travel in this storm by any mode. The chance of getting stuck are high.
- Make sure you have an adequate supply of medicines.
- Fill your car's tank.
- Go to the ATM and insure you have extra cash.