Forecast Additional Rainfall though Tuesday
Below is a map of how much rain has already fallen. A few weather stations are reporting more than 30 inches.
Below are the flash flood forecasts. Keep in mind that 80% of all flash flood deaths occur in "high risk" areas.
Until 8am Sunday
8am Sunday to 8am Monday
8am Monday to 8am Tuesday
- Put together a "go kit" with passports, current utility bill (to establish residence), birth certificates, family heirlooms and other vital and difficult to replace material so you can leave at a moment's notice.
- Be able to shut off gas and water to your home at a moment's notice.
- Keep your car filled with gas.
- If you are in a flash flood warning, climb first rather than than just driving away.
- Turn around, don't drown! Do not try to drive through flooded areas.
- If you live in a flood-prone area, evacuate now.
- There will be mudslides in/near the mountains and foothills
Please evacuate if ordered to do so.