- Harvey now has a single eye and there are still lightning bolts being captured by the lightning detection network.
- Pressure is down to 945 mb.
- The eye is very impressive on satellite (below).
- I believe significant strengthening is a better than 50/50 chance before landfall.
- If there is anything you need to do to prepare for the storm, please do it now. Winds will begin increasing as the afternoon progresses. By dark, roaring winds are likely.
Friday, August 25, 2017
1:30pm Comment on Hurricane Harvey
Radar at 1:25pm CDT.