Here is the forecast graphic.
Here is Evie's wise advice for what you should do now to prepare:
- Make sure you have fresh batteries for your flashlight and radio, portable TV or weather radio you might wish to take into shelter with you.
- Make sure your computer and/or cell/smartphone are fully charged
- Put any totable valuables in your shelter now
- Fill your car with gas
- Insure you have adequate cash (if a big storm occurs on a Saturday, the banks are closed until Monday and ATMs might run short)
- Finally, make sure you wear shoes into your shelter. If your residence or business is hit, you don't want to be climbing through debris barefoot.
I will update again in the morning on this threat.