As stated yesterday, please consider the following suggestions:
- Travel before the snow begins. Once the snow begins, consider delaying travel until roads are cleared.
- Fill your car with fuel.
- Go to the ATM to get extra cash.
- Get any necessary medicines refilled.
Here are some additional suggestions:
- Insure any generators are filled with fuel.
- A power inverter is a "poor man's generator" and can be used for keeping a cell phone or computer running.
- Trees could fall causing roads to be cut off.
Travel will be very hazardous, of course, wherever freezing rain occurs.